AWARDS FOR AUXILIARIES
1. Most Outstanding Video Promoting Patriotism with Community Involvement.
• Citation to every Auxiliary that submits a video promoting patriotism with community involvement to
their Department Chairman. Criteria and entry form (required) available at www.vfwauxiliary.org/resources.
Auxiliaries are to send entry and entry form to their Department Chairman by March 31, 2020. Department
Chairmen are to send entry form to National Headquarters by April 30, 2020. Citations will be mailed directly
• Citation and $50 to one Auxiliary in the nation with the most outstanding video promoting patriotism with
Department Americanism Chairmen are to send one entry and the corresponding entry form to the National
Americanism Ambassador by April 30, 2020 for judging. Department entries will be judged by a panel appointed by
the National President. The National winner will be announced and shown at the 2020 National Convention in Reno,
AWARDS FOR DEPARTMENTS AND DEPARTMENT CHAIRMEN
1. Citation to each Department Chairman for participation in this Program.
2. Serving Our Veterans with Aloha Keepsake to one Department Americanism Chairman in each of the
10 Program Divisions who submits the best photo collage of a Family Freedom Festival. Criteria and entry form
(required) available at www.vfwauxiliary.org/resources. Entry and entry form (required) are due to the National
Americanism Ambassador by April 30, 2020.
3. Outstanding Performance Award in each of the 10 Program Divisions based on criteria listed on Page 3 and for
the promotion of Program Goals on Page 8. of the National Program book