AWARDS FOR AUXILIARIES
1. Most Outstanding Promotion of the Young American Creative Patriotic Art Contest.
• Citation to every Auxiliary that promotes the Young American Creative Patriotic Art Contest. Entry form (required) available at www.vfwauxiliary.org/resources. Auxiliaries are to send form to their Department Chairman by March 31, 2020. Department Chairmen are to send entry form to National Headquarters by April 30, 2020. Citations will be mailed directly to Auxiliaries.
• Citation and $50 to one Auxiliary in the nation for the most outstanding promotion of the Young American Creative Patriotic Art Contest.
Department Scholarships Chairmen are to send one entry and the corresponding entry form to the National Scholarships Ambassador by April 30, 2020 for judging. The National winner will be announced at the 2020 National Convention in Reno, Nevada.
AWARDS FOR DEPARTMENTS AND DEPARTMENT CHAIRMEN
1. Citation to each Department Chairman for participation in this Program.
2. Serving Our Veterans with Aloha Keepsake to one Department Chairman in each of the 10 Program Divisions for the best promotion of the Continuing Education Scholarship.
3. Outstanding Performance Award in each of the 10 Program Divisions based on criteria listed on Page 3 and for the promotion of Program Goals on Page 47. of the National Program book