Check the VFW Auxiliary National Website (vfwauxiliary.org) for links to the websites for the US Senate, US House of Representatives, The White House and The National Achives. Find out how to contact your Representative.
You will find the link on the National website to sign-up for the Action Corps weekly newsletter and the VFW Checkpoint Newsletter.
AWARDS FOR AUXILIARIES
1. Most Outstanding Promotion of the VFW Priority Goals and VFW Action Corps Weekly.
• Citation to every Auxiliary that promotes the VFW Priority Goals and VFW Action Corps Weekly. Entry form (required) available at www.vfwauxiliary.org/resources. Auxiliaries are to send entry form to their Department Chairman by March 31, 2020. Department Chairmen are to send entry form to National Headquarters by April 30, 2020. Citations will be mailed directly to Auxiliaries.
• Citation and $50 to one Auxiliary in the nation with the most outstanding promotion of the VFW Priority Goals and VFW Action Corps Weekly.
Department Legislative Chairmen are to send one entry and the corresponding entry form to the National Legislative Ambassador by April 30, 2020 for judging. The National winner will be announced at the 2020 National Convention in Reno, Nevada.
AWARDS FOR DEPARTMENTS AND DEPARTMENT CHAIRMEN
1. Citation to each Department Chairman for participation in this Program.
2. Serving Our Veterans with Aloha Keepsake to one Department Chairman in each of the 10 Program Divisions for the best promotion of how to contact your legislators regarding veterans’ issues.
3. Outstanding Performance Award in each of the 10 Program Divisions based on criteria listed on Page 3 and for the promotion of Program Goals on Page 32. of the National Program book